Get Free Email Updates!
Join us for FREE to get instant email updates!
Kristen Stewart Cheating
-By Caleb Jones
I had no interest in this story until several of you emailed me about it. It seemed like just another cheating story (which happens millions of times a day since monogamy doesn't work). Young, supposedly hot (though not to me) actress gets funky with her director, evidence leaks out, both of them vehemently deny anything untoward is going on, then pictures surface they can't deny, then they admit it.
However as I read more into it my interest grew. A few points that stuck out for me:
- Kristen Stewart is 22. Rupert Sanders is 41. Not bad. I approve. I'm 40 myself and several of my current women are Stewart's age or younger. If more younger women hooked up with more older guys, the world would be a happier place. It really is a match made in heaven in many ways. Western culture hasn't quite figured this out yet, but it's getting there.
In this case it was bad only because both participants promised monogamy to others, which of course is something people shouldn't do to begin with, particularly high-sex-drive pretty people working in Hollywood.
- Holy shit, Rupert Sanders is the most British-looking man on the planet. (Stick with me here, I'll demonstrate the relevance of this in a minute.) I mean seriously. I had no idea who the guy was, then I saw a few pictures of him, and the first thing out of my mouth was "Holy shit. That guy has GOT to be from England." I looked him up on Wikipedia, and sure as shit, he's British. I mean just look at this guy:
That gaunt face, that skinny body, those bulgy eyes and tight lips, that stiff, proper posture. If you looked up "British Man" in the dictionary, you'd see a picture of Rupert Sanders. You simply can't get more British than that. They should make this guy the next Dr. Who.
- It always amazes me how little care people take to not get caught when they're cheating on someone. I've never cheated on anyone in my entire life (because I'm not dumb enough to promise monogamy or expect eternal monogamy from a woman in the first place), but I have had sex with several taken women in my day. Let me tell you, most of these women were very, very careful to not get caught. That made sense to me.
Isn't the entire point of being "monogamous" then cheating to not get caught?
Why then would you get all kissy-poo with each other outside, in public, in broad daylight? Like these two dumbasses:
Let me tell you something. If I was dumb enough to get into a monogamous relationship (which I would not be) and I was a famous or semi-famous actor or politician (which I would not be) and I knew that if I cheated and got caught it would fuck up my main relationship (which it would) and would possibly damage or even destroy my career (Anthony Weiner anyone?) when I went to go cheat (which I would, since monogamy doesn't work), I'd only touch my paramour deep within the bowels of some underground bunker that had been swept for bugs and that would not be rented in my name.
If I can figure that out, why can't these two dipshits? To say nothing of all these supposedly "smart" politicians like Anthony Weiner, Newt Gingrich and Bill Clinton who cheat and get caught all the fucking time.
I mean, is cheating and not getting caught really that complicated? I know it isn't, because I know a few married folks, men and women both, who have been cheating on their spouses for years and still haven't got caught.
- From what little I know of him, Robert Pattinson comes off to me like a sweet, clingy beta. One of those artistic musician types. Apparently he was getting ready to propose to Dipshit Girl, uh I mean Kristen Stewart, right before the news of the affair broke. This tells me he was so full of oneitis he had no idea his Sweet Little Angel™ who was Not Like The Rest™ was busy getting her hair pulled and her g-spot mashed by a guy double her age while Pattinson was applying his hair spray.
- Pattinson is the star of fucking Twilight. Team Edward and all that shit. This means he could literally snap his fingers and get any girl on the planet he wanted. Don't forget this. It's a key point. At any time he could have dumped Dipshit Girl and hooked up with any one of several million female fans who would have been better-looking than her, nicer than her, smarter than her, who worshiped the ground he walked on, and most importantly would have happily adhered to any rules he put down.
Yet, like George Clooney, he chucks all the benefits his good looks, wealth, and fame provide him and settles for relationships with the same rules, cheating, drama, and bullshit just like everyone else.
If I was Robert Pattinson or George Clooney, do you seriously think I would promise monogamy to anyone?
Let's turn this around. If I, Blackdragon, got into a serious relationship with a famous good-looking female celebrity, do you seriously think I would expect her to be monogamous to me while she was away from me for months at a time shooting a movie with a bunch of attractive and/or high-powered Alpha males constantly swimming around her?
Are you beginning to see how monogamy makes EVERYONE STUPID?
- People definitely have a "type". It's more accurate to say that most men have a "type" of woman they like. Most women don't have a type that's as well defined as a man, but women often do gravitate towards a certain type of dude. Here's what I mean. Take a look at Rupert Sanders' wife side-by-side with Kristen Stewart:
Hmmm. No, they're not exactly twins, but one could very well be the older version of the other. Does it look like Dumbass Guy, uh I mean Rupert Sanders has a "type"? You bet he does. Men are notoriously consistent in their sexual appetites. If I lined up photos of the last 25 women I've had sex with (which I won't, so don't ask) it would be humorously obvious what my "type" is.
The same could be said for Dipshit Girl's "thing" for British-looking British guys. The only real difference between Pattinson and Sanders is that Sanders is older, and thus, A) more masculine, B) less needy, and C) higher value. Yes, Pattinson is better-looking, but that doesn't matter. How do you think I constantly pull younger women over younger men with sixpack abs who are better looking than me?
- It would be too easy for me to point out that Dipshit Girl cheated on her artistic-guy beta boyfriend with a much more Alpha (albeit the British version) director. So I won't do that. Hell, Kate Beckinsale cheated on her artistic-guy actor boyfriend (Michael Sheen) with her Underworld director (Len Wiseman), who at the time was married himself. In that case, Wiseman left his wife and married Beckinsale. This crap happens all the time.
The problem is once the woman upgrades from beta to Alpha, the Alpha is then stuck in yet another betaizing monogamous relationship, slowly becoming beta himself. Then the woman starts getting bored and the cycle repeats yet again. But we've already talked about how this happens.
Now have fun writing all of this off and rationalizing your situation while you think "Well, those are all just dumb shallow celebrities. None of that is going to happen in MY monogamous relationship. We're Different™."
Want over 35 hours of how-to podcasts on how to improve your woman life and financial life? Want to be able to coach with me twice a month? Want access to hours of technique-based video and audio? The SMIC Program is a monthly podcast and coaching program where you get access to massive amounts of exclusive, members-only Alpha 2.0 content as soon as you sign up, and you can cancel whenever you want. Click here for the details.
Get Free Email Updates!
Join us for FREE to get instant email updates!
Bill Jones 2012-08-02 11:06:30
"On cheating wo/ getting caught" BD - I know it isn’t, because I know a few married folks, men and women both, who have been cheating on their spouses for years and still haven’t got caught. <---- that's the ebook I want to read!
Blackdragon 2012-08-02 11:41:45
Yeah, several guys have asked for that. Sadly I'm on record as being against cheating, and I stand by that. So that's an ebook I'll never write. I'd rather focus on breaking people out of this "monogamy is the only way" stuff and teach them to have honest open or semi-open relationships.
peter 2012-08-02 13:00:50
I would posit that a great number of people are so easily caught cheating simply because they are unhappy with their currently arrangements, but don't have the fortitude to leave. They cheat recklessly knowing that the worst thing that will come from it is they get dumped by their irksome spouse anyways. In my first year of college I hated my major. I decided to flunk out, instead of transfer out, as it involved less decision making and less bravery than the more logical route. Foolish decision at the time. I certainly think there is a sizable minority of the population that, when making an important decision (like leaving a spouse, quitting a job or dropping out of college), take the easy route of neglecting their obligations until someone else forces them to leave when they didn't have to balls to do so on their own.
Magik 2012-08-02 18:33:51
Fame and money only magnify what is already there. If someone is brainwashed or stupid when they are poor, when they become rich and famous it becomes tenfold, which is why Pattinson and Clooney continue to adhere to monogamy. It probably doesn't even occur to them that there are more logical and sane options (note: options = plural). It is hard for me to even wrap my head around why men of this stature who have that kind of potential in dating sell themselves short. I shouldn't even use potential, guarantee is a better word. They've got it so easy, yet they behave like morons. Oh well, back to the grind 🙂
ARD 2012-08-03 07:54:42
Honestly, I think his wife is the more attractive of the two.
Blackdragon 2012-08-03 10:08:25
@Peter - Fantastic, fantastic comment and I think you nailed it 100%. Well done. @Magik - I agree. I've always heard that "Money makes you more of what you are", and that seems to be accurate. @ARD - I never thought Stewart was anything hot. The wife is not bad. Neither of them I find impressive but if I had to choose one it would be the wife.
Isidia 2012-08-07 00:53:31
Hi Blackdragon! Did you notice a striking similarity in their facial structure, especially their jaw baseline of all these four peoples. They seem very similar to me. Have you ran a check on all your partners to see if you can find a similar facial pattern between you and them? On a second note, may you explain why, if, a big nonsensical if, if older women are not crazy due to relationship bug, you prefer them over younger girls?
Blackdragon 2012-08-12 11:13:19
@ Isidia - Yes, I have noticed a similar facial structure in the women I've dated or slept with, racial differences notwithstanding (since I've slept with almost all races and enjoyed it). On the older woman thing, I've gotten enough questions about it that I will be making a blog post in the future answering your question.
wanderlust prince 2015-12-01 23:21:05
I’ve never cheated on anyone in my entire life (because I’m not dumb enough to promise monogamy or expect eternal monogamy from a woman in the first place), but I have had sex with several taken women in my day. Let me tell you, most of these women were very, very careful to not get caught. That made sense to me.BD, Do you ever have moral qualms about sleeping with married women or sleeping with women who are in a monogamous relationship? I know you are against cheating, but does this not mean that you are helping this woman to cheat on her partner? This is the part I am confused about - you would actually be an accomplice to the crime (breach of trust) that she is committing. Is it not? What are your views on this? Over the past 3 years, I have been approached by several married women (same age around 28-30, or older to me from 30-45, some hot, others not) across races - but I have declined every time due to the above moral dilemma that I have been having. I would be perfectly OK if she was open to her husband about it. But this is never the case. I dislike cheating and dishonesty of any kind, and love passionate sex with different women. Never married, and do not intend to. No interest in having children either. Would appreciate if you are open about your thoughts on this.
Blackdragon 2015-12-02 09:42:11
Do you ever have moral qualms about sleeping with married women or sleeping with women who are in a monogamous relationship?Women who are in a monogamous relationship but unmarried and not living with the guy? No. I do it all the time. So often the word "boyfriend," particularly with younger women, is utterly meaningless. "Boyfriend" usually means "the new guy I happen to be fucking at the moment." Rarely is it some big long committed multi-year relationship. Within six months she'll dump the guy and fuck someone new anyway. Was that really a "boyfriend?" With married women, yes, but it's very rare I do that. I tend to avoid married women. Mostly because married women are drama.
I know you are against cheating, but does this not mean that you are helping this woman to cheat on her partner?Sure, to a degree. But it's not my problem nor my violation. It's hers. I'm not dumb enough to promise monogamy to anyone so I don't have to lie or cheat with anyone. The "crime" as you put it (and it's not a crime, it's normal human behavior) is 100% hers even if she's having sex with me. I'm not lying to anyone. I'm not violating any promise to anyone. She is. On top of that, long-term monogamy is an impossible promise to make for most women. Biologically speaking she'll eventually cheat (or divorce him and then have sex with someone else). Thus it's not a "crime."
I have been approached by several married women (same age around 28-30, or older to me from 30-45, some hot, others not) across races – but I have declined every time due to the above moral dilemma that I have been having.Like I said, married women and girls with boyfriends are two very different categories. I too avoid married women (though I've been with 2 or 3 in my day). But even then it's not moral reasons so much as drama reasons.