Get Free Email Updates!
Join us for FREE to get instant email updates!
Designing an Alpha Male 2.0 Life – Part 2
In the first article I described how the Alpha Male 2.0 lifestyle is a life built on principles based on long-term freedom rather than Societal Programming. This is because while living life according to Societal Programming may impress your mom or get you a pat on the head from your dominant girlfriend, it won’t make you happy. In fact, it will probably make you unhappy a decent amount of the time. Happiness can only be found in freedom... at least long-term happiness.
-By Caleb Jones
Now we need to get into detail about what your financial life and woman life need to include under an Alpha 2.0 model, all of which you’ll learn how to implement in the course.
Alpha 2.0 Financial Life The financial life of the freedom based Alpha Male 2.0 is centered around these core traits:
1. Self-employment. You will never be long-term happy working for boss at a job. You won’t necessarily be miserable, but you’ll be far happier if you can set your own schedule and do what you want to do rather than what your stupid boss tells you to do.
2. Location-independent income. If you are forced to stay in the city in which you currently reside in order to make money to pay your bills, you are not free. If you can’t live wherever you want, travel wherever you want, whenever you want, and stay there for as long as you want, you are not free. You’re following the lifestyle model of a plant, not a human being. You should be able to make money regardless of where you are physically located.
3. Multiple, diversified income streams. You don’t want to rely on one income source from one business selling one thing. That’s not only dangerous in these economic times, it’s also extremely hard work. Instead, you want monthly income coming in from 2-4 small businesses, each possessing multiple streams of income.
4. $75,000 per year pre-tax income in US dollars. I’ve talked about this before. The studies clearly show that men who make less than $75,000 per year would be much happier if they got their income to (or beyond) the $75K per year mark. Of course, you are free to make more money than that if you wish (I make much more) but $75K per year is the Alpha 2.0 minimum provided by your location-independent businesses.
5. Extremely low taxes. You need to get your legal tax burden as low has humanly possible. That way you can enjoy a greater lifestyle doing much less work. Self-employed Alpha Male 2.0s who make $75,000 per year make much more money in actual take-home pay than guys who make $120,000 a year as employees in San Francisco, and on far less hours per week. Speaking of which…
6. Low work hours. Your businesses should only require a maximum of 30 hours per week to maintain once they’re up and running. (I could maintain my entire business empire working just 15 hours per week if I chose to.)
7. Low or zero debt. Debt is the second greatest killer of men in the modern era (after oneitis, which is the largest). You don’t want any (barring certain exceptions).
8. Rock-solid savings and investments. You need to have diversified savings and investments to take care of you in the future when you get old, have any catastrophes, or are unable to work. Having these things provide you with options. Men who have no savings or investments are not free.
1. Nonmonogamy. A man who is only allowed to have sex with one woman is not free and will never be long-term happy. I don’t care what your religion says, or what your mom says, or what your girlfriend says… it’s not the way you were biologically designed. Any biologist will tell you that human beings are pair-bonding creatures, yes, but we are not sexually monogamous creatures. Pair bonding is wonderful (I am pair bonded and I love it), but monogamy doesn’t have to be a part of it, nor should it. You should be allowed to have mutually consensual sex with any woman you want, whenever you want, even if you’re in a serious relationship or marriage. Otherwise, you’ll be stuck with either A) only being able to have sex with one woman and eventually hating it, B) not having any sex at all, or C) cheating, which creates all kinds of drama, psychological problems, and logistical problems.
2. Sexual abundance. Science again. Doctors, researchers, and psychologists all agree that men who never have sex are not as happy as they can be (and don't give me this exception-to-the-rule bullshit about Buddhist Monks; you're not one of those). It’s also not healthy psychologically or physically. You should be having regular sex with women (at least two, since one is monogamy) you consider at least cute (not average or ugly).
3. Low or zero drama. Fighting with women, arguing with women, and putting up with women’s crap isn’t going to make you happy. Even men who “like” drama (coughHispanicscough) aren’t happy when they’re yelling at their girlfriends or wives, and you aren’t either. You need to structure relationships where arguing and anger are rare, brief, and unusual.
4. Low or zero rules. The more rules you have to follow in a relationship you’re in with a woman, the less happy you’ll be in the long-term. Sure, initially you won’t mind, but over time, you will. FB and MLTR relationships pretty much involve zero rules on your part. OLTR relationships involve just a few. You only want relationships with women where you are allowed to live your life and be a man, rather than a beta male slave or an Alpha Male 1.0 who has to hide what he’s doing all the time.
5. Multiple women. Having zero sex won’t make you happy. Having sex with only one woman, at least in the long-term, won’t make you happy either. You need to have at least two women in your sex life on a regular basis. That can mean one semi-serious MLTR and one sporadic FB on the side you see occasionally. That’s plenty for most men. (And if you want more women than just two, you’re welcome to that as well. I have more than two.)
6. Attractive women. Using my four-level female hotness scale of ugly, average, cute, and hot, the women in your life need to be at least “cute” to you (since most of this is subjective from man to man). Men who only have sex with ugly or average-looking women (again, to them) are not going to be happy long-term. It’s really bad for the self-esteem as well.
7. Financial protection. With today’s sky-high breakup rates and divorce rates, if you get serious with a woman or move in with her, you must do so in a way where if/when you get divorced or break up, 100% of your finances are 100% protected so she doesn’t get one penny of your money (unless you choose to give her some). Men who get traditionally married these days with none of these protections are the stupidest men on Earth. You can’t be one of them. This isn’t the 1950s anymore. The odds of breakup/divorce are way too high and the financial devastation caused to you as a man is just too extreme. In the next article, I will describe how to integrate all of these things based on the Three Life Phases. Coming in a few days.
The Maximum Freedom Course is over 16 hours of video, plus over 70 podcasts, plus coaching from me where you will learn exactly how to implement all of the above items in your life in step-by-step detail. There's also and optional add-on course for younger men here and one for older guys here. They're only available for one week starting August 30th. If you can’t put all the money together right now, there’s an installment plan too, so you don't have to miss out.
If you get the course and aren’t satisfied with it, there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee. There’s no risk to you. Here's a quick video on some of the questions we've been getting about the course: [vimeo 355968850 w=640 h=360] Let me know if you have any questions, comments, objections, or observations.
Want over 35 hours of how-to podcasts on how to improve your woman life and financial life? Want to be able to coach with me twice a month? Want access to hours of technique-based video and audio? The SMIC Program is a monthly podcast and coaching program where you get access to massive amounts of exclusive, members-only Alpha 2.0 content as soon as you sign up, and you can cancel whenever you want. Click here for the details.
Get Free Email Updates!
Join us for FREE to get instant email updates!
CrabRangoon 2019-08-27 17:57:53
These course sound great man! It's a shame so many folks don't want to be truly free in this world. I guess it's scary to many who prefer someone (wife/parents/boss) tell them what to do, where to go, what to wear, etc... It's the path of least resistance to them I suppose and gives them short term validation. Being truly free does require more upfront effort but many long term benefits as well. It's getting tougher to be around guys like this the older I get though-I really notice this stuff now more than ever. Even though most of us in these parts will never meet in real life, it's a great comfort to know there are so many like minded guys in the world. Sounds silly but it does make me feel less alone in my way of living/thinking so many thanks to blogs and books like yours! I'm honestly sickened by guys I know saying things like "let me check with the'boss'..." when I ask them to do usually very innocuous things. Or "the wife/gf would kill me if I bought xyz..." I find it funny that women believe they are really great manipulators of men but all it is is deferral by the men with oneitis for that girl they just can't lose. Cheers!
Samim 2019-08-27 20:23:32
Awesome! I would like to know how to contact your staff once course sale kicks off. As my preferred method would be Bitcoin + Paypal. I would make sure I dont waste the staff's time 🙂
Blackdragon 2019-08-27 20:43:42
It’s getting tougher to be around guys like this the older I get though-I really notice this stuff now more than ever.Yeah, that's how it works. When you're young, no one in your social/family circles is free, but as you get older and you see people age with you stay unfree, it gets sad.
I would like to know how to contact your staff once course sale kicks off.The usual email address: email@example.com. I'll restate that at the blogs on Friday too. (You're also welcome to contact them and make payment before then, but they won't be able to enroll you until Friday morning.)
Greg 2019-08-28 02:20:42
If there's 62 vids, can you offer a written transcript in PDF format, of what's spoken in each vid.
Jake 2019-08-28 05:01:12
I'm sure BD will obviously go into detail in the coarse, but just at a surface level the main question that I wonder about: (and i'm sure BD will agree that you have to at least somewhat enjoy the business' that you create)… but yeah I'm wondering though, What if I've never had any job/business type that I could actually see myself enjoying and/or any business type that I'd be good at in the first place? Now I realize that there isn't any perfect job out there, but if a guy doesn't enjoy any of his business' then I can't see how he'd be motivated to stick with his business'
Blackdragon 2019-08-28 10:29:25
If there’s 62 vids, can you offer a written transcript in PDF format, of what’s spoken in each vid.Included. Full transcripts of all lessons are included in the course. You get them 35 days after date of purchase.
What if I’ve never had any job/business type that I could actually see myself enjoyingYou don't need to enjoy it. You just can't hate it. I've made decent money at many businesses and work-related tasks that I didn't enjoy. I just didn't hate them. So I was motivated enough to do the work because of the money and/or lifestyle the work generated. "Just do what you love and the money will follow" is advice that only applies to a certain percentage of the population. (I love to have sex and write fantasy fiction... are those things going to make me a lot of money? Nope. Therefore, those are hobbies, and I focus my money-making tasks in other areas.) Stop worrying about finding something you enjoy and instead find something that you at least have some mild interest in, then do it and make that money.
and/or any business type that I’d be good at in the first place?When I came out with the Consultant Course earlier this year a bunch of younger guys said the same thing. "But I have no marketable skills." "But I'm not good at anything." Etc. It's factually incorrect. As I said to those guys, if know for a fact (I would bet $10,000 of my own money on it) that if I sat down with you for two hours and inventoried your skills and experience, I could find at least 3 things you could do that would make at least $75,000 per year or more in an Alpha 2.0 business to a niche somewhere.
CrabRangoon 2019-08-28 11:27:15
"“Just do what you love and the money will follow” is advice that only applies to a certain percentage of the population. " Glad you brought this up. This is crap feel good self help guru type advice that can lead most people astray in their life path. Take my example in my own life. I work in IT/Software which pays very well. I don't love it but I generally like what I do and don't hate it. I love playing music in my band. This however doesn't pay much and if I only tried to make a living doing gigs, I'd go broke. It's a great hobby that I love doing and puts a few extra bucks in my pocket. So unless you're a trust fund kid with millions to fall back on, you need to pursue work that pays, not just work you love. And to Caleb's point, make sure you don't hate what you do.
Jake 2019-08-28 11:40:45
"find something you have mild interest in"...but that's the thing, I honestly don't even have any mild interest in any particular thing (or least I haven't found anything close, up to this point in my life). Every job I've had so far, I couldn't stand, and now i'm just so lost.
Blackdragon 2019-08-28 11:50:32
I honestly don’t even have any mild interest in any particular thingDude. Re-read that, objectively.
Every job I’ve had so far, I couldn’t stand, and now i’m just so lost.Yeah. Jobs suck. I'm not talking about a job.
Jake 2019-08-28 13:02:32
"Dude. Re-read that, objectively."...Yeah I meant it. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if there is actually anything out there I could at least somewhat like or even tolerate, because at this point there hasn't been anything close. Like I said, now I just feel so completely lost