In preparation for the Alpha Male 2.0 Younger Man Lifestyle Toolkit coming out in a few days, you younger guys need to make sure you’re focusing on the right things. One of the biggest reasons for problems, chaos, and other challenges experienced by younger men is that they have the wrong goals.
I made this mistake myself back when I was a young guy in my twenties. I thought I was “supposed” to get married, so I very stupidly got traditionally, monogamously married when I was 25 years old.
I thought I was “supposed” to have a “big company” in order to be “successful,” with a building and lots of employees and all of that other crap. So, I spent my late twenties and early thirties building a business just like that and it made me miserable. Today I have not one, but several companies that look literally nothing like that. I live an amazing life, making a very high income that is extremely stable (even largely coronavirus-proof) that doesn’t take me long weekly hours to maintain.
A lot of young guys today think they’re “supposed” to invest in bitcoin, or “supposed” to go to rallies supporting Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump, or “supposed” to be life coaches, or “supposed” to go to college, or “supposed” to make their parents proud, and all kinds of other distractions that sound like the right thing to do but are actually the wrong place to focus their energies.
In this article I’m going to lay out a specific set of goals that younger men should focus on. These goals assume the following:
- You are between the age of 18 and 34, or very close to it
- You live in the Western world. As always, my advice is targeted towards men in the Western world, not Asia or the Middle East or Africa or whatever (though most Alpha Male 2.0 concepts and strategies do work in most parts of Asia and South America)
- You want at least some of the Alpha Male 2.0 lifestyle I talk about. Ideally you want all of it, but you don’t have to. (For some reason I have a decent amount of regular readers and commenters who actually don’t want the lifestyle models I teach here. I’ll deal with you guys in an upcoming article.)
With that in mind, here are the goals you should have as a young man (under age 35) listed in no particular order:
– Move out of your parent’s home. Your goal should be to either live alone (ideal) or live with roommates who are not related to you (not ideal but still okay).
– Get your Alpha 2.0 Business started on the side. That means a business that is niched, high-margin, location-independent, doesn’t require a lot of infrastructure, and doesn’t require a lot of work once it’s up and running.
– Get your income in your Alpha 2.0 Business to at least $75,000 per year in pre-tax net profit in US Dollars or the equivalent.
– Find out how much sex you require on a regular basis for maximum happiness. A huge percentage of men don’t know what this is. I myself didn’t know what this was until I was in my early thirties, and that was a mistake on my part. Some guys are very happy having sex 1-2 times per month. Others need it once a week. Some horny fuckers like me need it three times a week. Some crazy bastards need it literally every day or close to it. Whatever it is, figure out that number. To be clear, this is not the amount of sex you think would be optimal or ideal; we’re just talking about the minimum amount of sex you need on a regular, ongoing basis to keep you happy and not distracted.
– Get at least two women on rotation. These women can be in the FB or MLTR categories, your choice. The point is that you need two. Just having one woman is monogamy, and that won’t make you happy in the long-term. Having zero women means you’re not having sex, and that really won’t make you happy in the long-term. It’s also not good for you physically or mentally.
If you’re not having sex right now; you need to get some women. It also means that if you have a monogamous girlfriend right now, you need to either eventually end that relationship or convert it to an open one. Speaking of girlfriends:
– Avoid girlfriends until you are at least 30 years old. I already talked about that here. You also shouldn’t live with a girlfriend or wife until you are at least 35 years old. You can date and have all the sex you want. You can even have a high-end MLTR who is almost like a girlfriend. But you can’t have a girlfriend as a younger man and expect all of this to work out.
– Avoid having any children when you are younger. Amazingly, some of you guys still haven’t realized that this isn’t the 1950s anymore. In the 21st century and in the Collapsing West, having children is only for older men with higher incomes who are 100% sure they really want kids, not young guys like you. Refer to this and this for more information.
– Learn how to get enough balls to tell your parents to fuck off. Stop putting up with their demands and complaining. I realize this is hard. If you are Asian, Indian, or Hispanic, it’s even harder. Don’t care. Set a goal to literally tell your mom or dad (or both if needed) to fuck off and let you live your life the way you see fit. Temporarily remove yourself from their lives if you need to (and some of you do). You cannot be a truly independent adult until you learn how to do this. There are millions of men out there who are in their thirties or forties who still don’t have the balls to stand up to their mom or dad. Pathetic as fuck. You can NOT be one of these men.
– Minimize the distractions that consume most of younger men’s time. These include, but are not limited to:
- Video games
- Porn and/or masturbation
- Netflix or other binge TV watching
- Smoking weed
- Watching political stuff on the internet/bitching about political stuff on the internet
- Killing time with friends
- Spending too much time with the girlfriend (which you should not have in the first place)
I’m not saying you should never do any of these things (except the girlfriend one). I’m saying you need to set a goal to minimize time spent on distractions. Put these things in little boxes, only to be let out once you’ve gotten your key tasks and key work done for the day (and when I say “work” I’m referring to your woman life as well).
– Get organized. Operate based on pre-set goals and plans instead of just handling every day as it comes.
The upcoming course, the Alpha Male 2.0 Younger Man Lifestyle Toolkit, will show you how to do all of these things, plus more. Click here to register for a free, live webinar training, with a Q&A session I’ll be doing on April 16th at 2pm EST when the course becomes available for just five days.
I would love to see a more in depth article on balancing fun/instant gratification/pleasure and long term happiness… as briefly discussed about with putting such things in boxes and only letting them out when you get your key tasks done… Thanks! Sean
In your opinion, what should be the time frame a younger American man should be looking at for a ‘relocate countries’ goal?
I know you have a set year in mind but I’m wondering, has this coronavirus nonsense pushed that date up for you?
They are giving $10,000 _grants_, not loans, to any small business that applies. Surely this place is going down in flames a lot sooner than previously anticipated. Curious how much you think this is going to speed up the decline.
Get the course… 😉
To me, its within two years at the earliest, five years at the latest.
Pretty sure Caleb said within 15 years, but I think it will be sooner. We’re likely going to have a second Great Depression in 2029, a whole century after the original depression.
I’m gonna do all I can to make sure I’m in southeast Asia by then for sure.
Within 10 years or so. Sooner the better of course.
My date is early next year. It would be inconvenient for me to push that up even further, even if I wanted to.
In my opinion (and I could be wrong), America has just lost 10 years of lifespan, so if it was going to collapse in 25 years, now it’s going to collapse in 15 (for example).